February 21, 2007
Millea Holdings, Inc.
President: Kunio Ishihara
TSE code number: 8766
Notice concerning terms of the secondary domestic offering of shares
Millea Holdings, Inc. (the "Company") announced that on February 21, 2007 the following terms were determined in connection with the secondary offering in Japan only of its shares.
1. Offer price: 4,449 yen per share
2. Aggregate amount of the offer price: 71,902,958,400 yen
3. Underwriting price*: 4,330.96 yen per share
4. Aggregate amount of underwriting price: 69,995,243,136 yen
5. Offer period: From February 22, 2007 to February 26, 2007
6. Delivery date: March 2, 2007
* The underwriters have agreed to underwrite all the shares to be offered at the determined offer price and to offer the shares only in a public offering in Japan or otherwise outside of the United States.
Offer price determination date: February 21, 2007
Tokyo Stock Exchange closing price on February 21, 2007: 4,540 yen
Discount rate applied: 2.00%
Note: The purpose of this press release is to make a general public statement of the sale of shares of the Company's common stock outside of the United States and certain other matters. It has not been prepared for the purpose of soliciting investment in such common stock. The securities offered will not be or have not been registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements under the Securities Act.